An opportunity has arisen in our Norwich office for an Accounts Senior to join our specialist medical team.
As an Accounts Senior you will assist our clients with a wide range of accounts tasks as well as supervising junior team members. You will have extensive knowledge and experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment. Corporate and personal tax knowledge is also a positive but not essential.
The core focus of the role will be the preparation of accounts for clients within the healthcare sector and supervision of junior team members. You will also deal with clients directly and work closely with management to ensure the smooth running of the medical department within our healthcare team.
- Accounts preparation for GP’s and healthcare professionals
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations
- Working on ad-hoc projects and liaising with clients as necessary
- Reporting to/producing work for the manager/partner to review, whilst highlighting any issues and providing potential solutions
- Take responsibility to monitor progress of the work against budget set and highlight any concerns to manager/partner
- Assisting with the development of team members including supervision and review of their work
- AAT qualified, or currently completing ACA/ACCA qualification
- Previous proven experience working in a practice environment and extensive knowledge and experience of accounts preparation
- Experience using Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software such as Sage and Xero
- Ability to use technical knowledge to support and assist junior staff
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a “can do” approach to problem solving
- Show an adaptable approach to dealing with different clients to tailor the best solution
- 23 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive salary
- Flexi hours (7.5 hours a day with 9am - 4pm core hours)
- Dress for diary
- Annual paid volunteering day
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.
Date posted: 2021-11-24, Valid until: 2022-01-24
NR7 0LB, United Kingdom