As Administration Assistant your main focus will be dealing with company administrative tasks for clients. This role could be available on either a full or part time basis, please state your preference when applying.
Different because you are
We pride ourselves in providing individually tailored services to our clients. Whatever your aspirations and priorities in business and life, we will be by your side with expert advice from local specialists. It is because your needs are unique, that the solutions we provide are distinct and personalised to you.
Without exception we provide our employees with valuable training both externally, via industry related qualifications, and internally with continuing professional development courses, which are tailored to your chosen profession. We don’t only understand that each of our clients are different, we understand that each of our employees are different too.
- Liaising with clients
- Keeping records up to date
- Maintaining registers to ensure deadlines are met
- Scanning and archiving correspondence
- Providing reception cover
- Raising fee notes for work undertaken
- Other admin duties as required
- Preparing and submitting documents to Companies House
- 5 GCSE grade C/4 or above including English and Maths
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong I.T skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of different people
- Be friendly and engaged
- Show a 'can-do' attitude
Including, not limited to:
- 21 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.