We have an excellent opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior to join our team. The role sits within our large Corporate Service Group who are responsible for undertaking Audits for our diverse portfolio of clients.
Senior you will work with a wide range of clients giving you exposure to a
variety of industries.
At Lovewell Blake we offer individual service and advice around each client,
which suits them
perfectly and which they really appreciate. This is way over and above the straightforward
services you would expect from any professional accountant and financial adviser.
That’s why we’re different – because each one of our clients is different.
Without exception we provide our employees with valuable training both externally, via industry related qualifications, and internally with continuing professional development courses, which are tailored to your chosen profession. We don’t only understand that each of our clients are different, we understand that each of our employees are different.
- Leading audit assignments in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing and care homes, including groups with turnover to 250m
- Accounts preparation for Corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Supervision of more junior staff
- Providing reports/updates to Manager/Partner
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
- Previous audit experience in a practice environment
- General accounting experience including accounts preparation
- Experience using Sage and Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software
- Working knowledge of Corporation Tax
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or very close to qualifiying)
- Ability to support and supervise junior staff
- Have the ability to think clearly and quickly, identify multiple solutions
- Demonstrate a "can do" approach to problem solving
- Possess an awareness of project management
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
- 23 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive Salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexi hours (7.5 hours a day with 9am - 4pm core hours)
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.