Do you want to work for a Firm that invests in you and your career? Are you looking for an employer who cares about your wellbeing and the local community? If so, Lovewell Blake is the place for you.
We are looking for a Bookkeeping and Payroll Assistant to join our team in our Halesworth office. As Bookkeeping and Payroll Assistant you will work with a wide range of clients giving you exposure to a variety of industries.
Different because you are
We pride ourselves in providing individually tailored services to our clients. Whatever your aspirations and priorities in business and life, we will be by your side with expert advice from local specialists. It is because your needs are unique, that the solutions we provide are distinct and personalised to you.
At Lovewell Blake we support our staff to achieve their personal career aspirations, whilst providing an environment which nurtures their wellbeing. Our Flexi-hour contracts allow staff to choose the hours that work best for them to promote a good work life balance as well as the opportunity to buy back five additional days of holiday each year. Each of our offices has trained Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions in place to provide support to our employees when needed.
We provide staff with a paid day out of the office each year to support a local charity/good cause of their choice. There are also numerous fundraising activities taking place throughout the year to raise money for our LB150 fund.
- Conduct bookkeeping and data processing
- Maintenance of digital accounting records
- Processing payrolls
- Accounts preparation
- Self-assessment tax return completion
- Communicating effectively with clients over the phone and by email
- Communicating with HM Revenue & Customs
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
- Previous bookkeeping, payroll and tax return completion experience is desirable but not essential
- Competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Familiar with Xero is desirable, but not essential
- Willing to learn and experiment with new software
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team
Including, but not limited to;
- 21 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.