A minimum of Level 4 Diploma and ideally a mixture of both Banc Assurance and IFA background. An individual with their own bank of clients would be preferred but this is not essential.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive financial planning service to both new and existing clients, be a ‘whole of market’ adviser, ensure all processes are undertaken to the highest standards and in accordance with our regulator.
We actively encourage personal development and qualifications. You will therefore have the opportunity to continue studying for industry qualifications. You will also be expected to maintain your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Provide a comprehensive financial planning service to new and existing clients.
- Conduct regular client reviews
- Participate in business development activities to expand the firm’s clientele
- Ensure all processes are conducted in accordance FCA requirements
- Keep up to date with market developments
- Ensure that the firm’s business quality standards are achieved
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma or higher
- Banc Assurance and/or IFA background
- Proven technical knowledge
- Strong commercial awareness of our industry
- Ability to identify business development opportunities
- Strong client and colleague relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Commitment, drive and determination
Including, but not limited to;
- 26 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive salary
- Annual paid volunteering day
- Life assurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Bonus scheme
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.