Lovewell Blake is a dynamic, supportive and sociable place to work. We will continually support, invest and encourage your training and development and you will be working with a great group of colleagues!
We provide staff with a paid day out of the office each year to support a local charity/good cause. There are also numerous fundraising activities taking place throughout the year to raise money for our LB150 fund.
With an extensive wellbeing strategy, including a full employee assistance programme plus trained Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions in each of our offices, support is always available for you. Our holiday policy gives you the option to buy five additional days’ holiday each year and we offer flexi-hour contracts to allow you to choose the hours that work best for you, alongside an agile working policy, promoting a positive work life balance.
Different because you are
We pride ourselves in providing individually tailored services to our clients. Whatever your aspirations and priorities in business and life, we will be by your side with expert advice from local specialists. It is because your needs are unique, that the solutions we provide are distinct and personalised to you.
We are recruiting for a Temporary IT Support Assistant. You will be working closely within a team of five IT professionals and will be representing our well-established professional support team, acting as first point of contact to our staff. You will be responsible for assisting staff with our accounting software.
This role will be based within our Norwich office working full time on a temporary basis for 6 months but has the potential to become permanent.
- Checking clients in and out of our main accounts production software jobs
- Rolling jobs forward in our audit software
- Act as first point of contact to clients
- Assign calls to the correct member of IT Staff and making sure this includes all information required for the call to be dealt with
- Update documentation as/when required
- Contribute to adhering to the service level agreement set by the department for its users
- Other admin duties as required
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Previous experience using Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- 21 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
- Competitive Salary
- Life assurance scheme
- Flexi hours (7.5 hours a day with 9am - 4pm core hours)
Fill in the form below to apply for this role.