When you are acquiring a business it is vital that you have an adviser who is experienced with the process from start to finish, can work with other professionals and help you get the best deal at the right price.
Working with you through the buying process
- Identifying target businesses, assisting with approach and deal structure
- Introducing you to or working closely with your choice of solicitor
- Assisting with debt or equity finance, liaising with banks and lenders
- Full or limited Due Diligence services on target business
- Tax advice and strategic planning support
- Ongoing support and advice throughout
Our Corporate Finance Services are supported by the full Lovewell Blake accounting and tax teams so whatever issues you encounter we have the expertise to deal with them
We also specialise in Management Buy-ins. If you are an existing Management Team seeking to purchase equity from existing shareholders we can help you with the corporate structure of the acquisition, the tax considerations and how to defer proceeds effectively to benefit both buyer and seller.
Once the deal has successfully completed we can also continue to work with you by utilising the full range of accounting and taxation services Lovewell Blake has to offer.
Different because you are
We pride ourselves on providing individually tailored services to our clients. Whatever your aspirations and priorities in business and life, we will be by your side with expert advice from local specialists. It is because your needs are unique, that the solutions we provide are distinct and personalised to you.