Lovewell Blake is pleased to once again be supporting Future50.
Future50 is a business growth programme designed to recognise Norfolk and Suffolk’s most innovative companies – the “ones to watch” – and accelerate their growth ambitions through quality business advice, inspirational networking events that stimulate peer learning, innovative multimedia business support and access to grant funding as an investment catalyst.
These are the individuals and companies that will be creating jobs, growing at a faster rate than others, and going on to be leaders in their sector. The scheme will work exclusively with businesses where job creation and investment plans can be brought forward or the scope can be increased.Your chance to join an exclusive membership
50 of the region’s small and medium sized businesses, identified as having the potential to make the most economic impact locally in the course of the next three years, will become successful members and be able to access the full range of support to catalyse their growth.Support for your business
- Intensive business advice to develop strategy, business plans and support implementation.
- Support on areas including marketing, access to finance and financial performance.
- Masterclasses on subjects such as brand, leadership, growth stages and mentoring.
- Select events providing unique access to business innovators and political leaders.
- Multimedia exposure through the scheme itself and Archant media channels
- Development of a peer group that provides support, learning and trading opportunities.
- Eligibility to apply to a dedicated grant fund that can provide up to £50,000 at a maximum 20% intervention rate where growth plans will be stimulated.
The programme, funded in Round 6 of the Regional Growth Fund, will be delivered across the region by Nwes and Archant, with partners Barclays, Birketts, Lovewell Blake, and the University of East Anglia.Your next step
The programme is now open for applications.
To establish the criteria for applying, please click here
You will find the electronic application here
Norfolk businesses: Contact Richard Voisey- Business Consultant email@example.com
(m) 07787 520845
Suffolk businesses: Contact Paul Gardner – Business Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
(m) 07920 780042
Or visit the Future50