Workplace pension schemes (auto-enrolment)
As a result of auto-enrolment, it is a requirement of all employers to provide a qualifying pension scheme for their employees. We can help you free up more time to concentrate on the good work of your charity, by taking on the administration of your workplace pension for you.
As Independent Financial Advisers we can investigate all the options available to you. Our highly experienced team can help ease your burden by:
- Liaising with pension providers on your behalf
- Help ensure that you continue to meet your Auto-enrolment obligations
- Reviewing existing schemes which may have been in place for several years to ensure they remain competitive
- Provide pension workshops for staff, keeping them fully informed of their pension options and help them make the right decisions
Group Life Schemes
A Group Life scheme can be a great way for you to provide additional benefits to your employees, helping them feel valued, and provide peace of mind that their families will have financial security if anything happens to them. It can also be a great way to help attract new employees and separate yourself from the competition.
- We can help tailor a group life scheme for you and your staff
- Review existing schemes to ensure they remain competitive
- And help you and your staff understand the additional wellbeing services that group life schemes can provide – such as bereavement and probate helplines, as well as on-demand GP services
Donations are the lifeblood of most charities. But what happens when you start to build up reserves? How can these be used to help support the long-term goals of the charity?
With low interest rates on cash savings, more and more charities are using investment portfolios to provide potential for real returns on cash reserves, helping them to do more with the funds that they receive, both now and into the future.
Lovewell Blake Financial Planning can work with you to understand the aims and objectives for the charity, be it long term capital growth or an income stream to help cover ongoing costs, and provide a risk-managed portfolio tailored to your needs, together with an annual review service to help you keep track of things.