We're pleased to share our latest guide
with you that includes a few suggestions for ways in which you can save money on your personal tax bill. It also gives details of some recent changes which may be of interest to you and your business.
- the use of the Savings Allowance and reduced Dividend Allowances
- annual rises in the taxation of company cars
- corporation tax rules on loans to shareholders
- timing of business capital expenditure to maximise reliefs
- changes in taxation of buy to let property ownership
These and many other points are considered in our useful guide. We hope you will dip into it from time to time as we are sure that you will find our action points, tips and suggestions helpful.
If you have any questions then please do contact us