We will individually tailor your investments to suit both your financial objectives and ethical preferences.
As our lives have changed, so have our ethical principles. Ethical and sustainable investing is now widely recognised as a personal choice for consumers and the number and type of ethical funds being offered has grown to reflect this.
Independent financial advice - when you need it most
It is not surprising that there has been this growth of interest amongst investors around wanting to actively respond to some of the challenges that the world faces.
Historically ethical investors have made choices on issues such as tobacco and fossil fuels or armaments and human rights, now the number of issues you can actively support, or avoid is much larger.
- Do you wish to avoid investing in single-use plastics, or actively invest in green initiatives?
- Do you care deeply about the protection of animals and their welfare?
- Do you wish to make a positive impact with your investing?
There are a number of options open to you and our team of specialists are on-hand to speak to you
Our Ethical Proposition can provide you with:
- A tailored solution to meet your requirements
- Both positive and negative screening
- Access to investment funds from some of the industry's most well-known names
- A full retirement planning service
- Tax efficient savings and investments
- Regular updates on your portfolio
Most of us seek financial security and freedom from financial worries, but seldom do we devote sufficient time to making important decisions. For many, the business of financial planning is a chore; others simply find it difficult to make the time available. Whatever the reason, there will undoubtedly be times in your life when you need to turn to expert financial advice which you can trust.
We have built our business as an independent advisory service for over 20 years. Our advisers cover Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and are able to meet you in your local Lovewell Blake office or at your own home or office.
If you are considering planning for your future and require ethical pension, investment of protection advice, please get in touch.