If your business is looking to expand or trade internationally, whether it's into the UK or abroad, we can help you at each stage of the process. We have conducted work for clients all over the globe including significant projects in the US, India and across Europe.
Our team of local specialists and our partnership with HLB International offer a comprehensive range of services for global businesses.
We pride ourselves on delivering global reach and expertise with a local, personal service.
When it comes to working internationally, we offer a variety of services to meet your needs as a business. Take full advantage of our broad range of services and our team of Partners and Consultants who specialise in everything from global trade to bookkeeping.
Core international services for business and corporate groups
- Audit and assurance services for UK and International companies and groups
- Accounting and taxation compliance for companies large and small
- Outsourcing services such as bookkeeping and payroll administration
- VAT Consultancy services for those selling goods or services across borders
- Corporate Finance advisory services to work with you on corporate acquisitions, disposals or restructure
- Tax specialist services such as R&D claims and IR35 advice.
- Audit services for UK or overseas companies and groups
- Accounting and taxation compliance services
- Outsourcing services such as bookkeeping, VAT compliance and payroll administration.
International matters are typically non-standard and so each solution is tailored to your specific requirements. Our approach is to get to know you and your objectives and develop bespoke, cost effective solutions built around you. Our fees for dealing with your international work start at £750 + VAT, which includes a one-off charge for the take-on procedures required by the fifth EU anti-money laundering directive.
For your international enquiry we ask that you fill the form in below, this allows us to pass your enquiry to the correct person.
Can you help with corporate tax work as well as audit?
Our corporate tax team have vast experience is advising our clients through a plethora of tax challenges including:
- Company and group reorganisations including acquisitions and tax groups
- Property transfers, disposals and acquisitions
- R&D claims under both the SME scheme and the Expenditure Credit scheme
- International aspects such as expanding overseas or coming to the UK.
Our corporate tax team is headed up by specialist tax partners with all the advisory work entirely independent of any audit work we also undertake.