If your business is looking to expand or trade internationally, whether it's into the UK or abroad, we can help you at each stage of the process. We have conducted work for clients all over the globe including significant projects in the US, India and across Europe. Our teams of local specialists and our partnership with HLB International offer a comprehensive range of services for global businesses.
We pride ourselves on delivering global reach and expertise with a local, personal service
When it comes to working internationally, we offer a variety of services to meet your needs as a business. Take full advantage of our broad range of services and our team of Partners and consultants who specialise in everything from global trade to bookkeeping.
Core international services for business and corporate groups
- Audit and assurance services for UK and International companies and groups
- Accounting and taxation compliance for companies large and small
- Outsourcing services such as bookkeeping and payroll administration
- VAT Consultancy services for those selling goods or services across borders
- Corporate Finance advisory services to work with you on corporate acquisitions, disposals or restructure
- Tax specialist services such as R&D claims and IR35 advice
- Audit services for UK or overseas companies and groups
- Accounting and taxation compliance services
- Outsourcing services such as bookkeeping, VAT compliance and payroll administration
As members of HLB International we are delighted that they have been named as Network of the Year 2020.
Can Lovewell Blake handle the international aspects of my affairs?
Lovewell Blake is a member of HLB International. HLB International is a global network of independent advisory and accounting firms, comprising member firms in 158 countries. HLB International member firms offer audit, accounting, tax and business advisory services. HLB International is a leading mid-tier accounting network. Through our HLB sister firms, we have access to vast expertise all over the world and regularly work with these firms to provide a joined up, international strategy to many of our clients.
What is Cloud Accounting and how does it work?
Cloud Accounting put simply means that your bookkeeping software is accessed online via website or app. This means that the data is automatically backed up and can be accessed from a variety of devices in any location with an internet connection. So rather than purchasing software to load onto your PC or laptop, you pay a monthly subscription for access to the software.
Functionality is much improved with automatic bank feeds commonplace and documentation scanned and archived electronically. You can issue electronic invoices with immediate online payment options which can help improve cashflow. Receipts can be scanned and posted automatically by the software which can save huge amounts of time data imputing.
If you're considering Cloud Accounting get in touch and one of our experts would be happy to guide you through the process.
Can you help with corporate tax work as well as audit?
Our corporate tax team have vast experience is advising our clients through a plethora of tax challenges including:
- Company and group reorganisations including acquisitions and tax groups
- Property transfers, disposals and acquisitions
- R&D claims under both the SME scheme and the Expenditure Credit scheme
- International aspects such as expanding overseas or coming to the UK
Our corporate tax team is headed up by specialist tax partners with all the advisory work entirely independent of any audit work we also undertake.