With greater freedom to live and work abroad, more people are facing international tax issues.
Given the differing income tax rates between countries and costs associated with double taxation, we can help you to avoid pitfalls and make the best choices.
As members of HLB International we have access to an international network of colleagues and can offer support and a comprehensive range of services.
International taxes can be complex, let us help you plan and exceute your strategies
Our team of tax Partners and consultants has a wealth of expertise and experience in advising individuals on international matters. A few of the common areas we deal with are:
- Understand how the UK statutory residence test might affect your circumstances and advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of being a UK tax resident
- If you are not UK domiciled we can advise you on the remittance basis of taxation to minimise UK tax
- We can help you with payroll issues if you are moving to or leaving the UK, particularly to avoid double taxation
- We can help you determine how certain UK income streams will be taxed when you move abroad, for example a pension or rental income on a buy-to-let property
- We can help establish whether you are UK resident and/or UK domiciled, as this can impact on income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
Different because you are
We pride ourselves on providing individually tailored services to our clients. Whatever your aspirations and priorities in business and life, we will be by your side with expert advice from local specialists. It is because your needs are unique, that the solutions we provide are distinct and personalised to you.
As members of HLB International we are delighted that they have been named as Network of the Year 2020.
International matters are typically non-standard and so each solution is tailored to your specific requirements. Our approach is to get to know you and your objectives and develop bespoke, cost effective solutions built around you. Our fees for dealing with your international work start at £750 + VAT, which includes a one-off charge for the take-on procedures required by the fifth EU anti-money laundering directive.
For your international enquiry we ask that you fill the form in below, this allows us to pass your enquiry to the correct person.