Cloud accounting simply means your bookkeeping software is held securely online and can therefore be accessed from anywhere at anytime via a website or app.
The ongoing COVD-19 pandemic has put increased emphasis on remote working and flexibility and cloud accounting offers an effective solution to this for bookkeepers, practice managers and practitioners.
Xero are one of the leading software providers in the cloud accounting space and the software is easy to use and navigate and offers a number of benefits as noted below.
The key features and benefits include:
- Live bank transaction feed
- Easy and semi-automated bank reconciliation feature
- Online invoicing
- Reduced paperwork
- Ease of access for accountant to real time information to assist with decision making
- Interactive and customisable reporting
- Affordable monthly subscription packages
How can we help?
Lovewell Blake are an approved platinum partner of Xero and therefore we are ideally placed to assist your medical practice with the move to Xero.
Alongside our cloud accounting experts we have developed the knowledge within our healthcare team to deliver these services specifically to medical practices and professionals. These include:
- Setting up and tailoring the chart of accounts for a medical practice
- Training on using Xero and key features
- Transferring data from your old software
- Ongoing support (made easier due to remote access)
- Creating customised reports
- Creating templates for posting Open Exeter Statements into Xero
- VAT Partial exemption calculations within Xero