I am a Financial Consultant and I work mainly from the Norwich office but do travel to the other offices in the region. I cover all areas of financial planning, with most of my work around pensions and tax planning. I work closely with our tax specialists, our agriculture team and the corporate team.
I live in Horsford with my wife and two sons Oliver and Liam. I have a number of qualifications within financial planning as well as a degree in financial planning and banking. I have worked in the financial services industry since leaving school in 1999 and I am currently working towards my advanced qualification in financial planning.
Outside of work I spend a lot of time watching football. I am a Norwich City season ticket holder and I coach my youngest son's football team. I am the vice chairman of Horsford FC. Away from football I try to keep active which mostly involves long walks.
My sectors and specialisms
- Investment planning for growth and income
- Business protection
- Retirement planning
- Life cover and protecting your family
- Inheritance Tax and Estate planning
- Ethical Investments
Speak to me about
- Pension contributions and review
- Annual Allowance, Lifetime Allowance and Pension input issues
- ISA, Collectives and Investment Bonds
- Venture Captial Trusts (VCTs)
- Mortgage Protection and Income Protection
- Gifting, Trusts and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)