I am the Director of Lovewell Blake Financial Planning Ltd. Primarily, I work from our Norwich office, but I also enjoy visiting clients and working from other offices too. Over the past two decades, I have built extensive knowledge and experience which allows me to guide and assist my clients with their financial plans. It’s important to me that the guidance we provide is holistic and robust. For example, ensuring clients journeys with us from working life into retirement is reassuring and as tax effective as possible.
Family is extremely important to me. I have been married to my wife, Paula, since we were both in our early twenties. I have loved seeing my three boys become successful in their chosen occupations. Recently, I am proud to call myself a grandfather. I don’t mind saying that he will be well spoilt! Golfing and exercise are other passions of mine. Whether it’s 18 holes at Eaton Golf Club or a spin class at the local gym, I am happiest when I’m active. Luckily, the Norwich area I live in allows for a range of walks that I enjoy. Our westies enjoy long walks from the University Campus to the Eaton marshes and back again.
My sectors and specialisms
- Investment Planning for growth and income
- Business protection
- Retirement planning
- Life cover and protecting your family
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning
- Ethical Investments
Speak to me about
- Pension contributions and reviews
- Annual Allowance, Lifetime Allowance and Pension input issues
- ISA, Collectives and Investment Bonds
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Mortgage Protection and Income Protection
- Gifting, Trusts and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)