I joined Lovewell Blake Financial Planning in 2013 and I am based in the Norwich office. I advise on all aspects of financial planning including, investments for growth and/or income retirement planning, inheritance tax planning for private clients and business owners in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
I have over 20 years' experience as a Financial Adviser and I am Diploma qualified, hold a current Statement of Professional Standing, as well as being a registered Adviser with the Financial Conduct Authority and a member of the Chartered Insurance and Personal Finance Society. Outside of work, I enjoy Modern Jive dancing and I am a Grand Prix enthusiast and a big Lewis Hamilton fan. I enjoy travelling to other countries for holidays and sometimes for dancing! I have a son who lives and works in Australia and a daughter who lives and works in London.
My sectors and specialisms
- Investment Planning for growth and income
- Business Protection
- Retirement planning
- Life cover and protecting your family
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning
- Ethical Investments
Speak to me about
- Pension contributions and reviews
- Annual Allowance, Lifetime Allowance and Pension input issues
- ISAs, Collectives and Investments Bonds
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Mortgage Protection and Income Protection
- Gifting, Trusts and Enterprise Investments Schemes (EIS)