I joined Lovewell Blake Financial Planning in 2012, beginning my career in the Business Review Team as a paraplanner before progressing to a Financial Adviser. I provide advice on a wide range of products and services, including life, pensions and investments. I work closely with our healthcare team and have a particular interest in the NHS pension schemes.
I have achieved my level 4 Diploma in regulated finanical planning and continue to further my professional development. Outside of work, my wife Kayleigh and I like to take walks with our dog Hank through Thetford forest, or at the North Norfolk coast…and maybe find a nice local pub along the way!
My sectors and specialisms
- Retirement planning
- NHS pension scheme
- Tax efficient investments
- Life cover and protecting your family
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning
Speak to me about
- Pensions contributions and reviews
- Annual Allowance, Lifetime Allowance and pension input issues
- ISAs, Collectives, Investment Bonds and Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Mortgage protection and income protection
- Gifting, Trusts and Enterprise Investments Schemes (EIS)